Send us the hang tag from any new Rime you have, and we’ll send you a care package in exchange – it’s our little way of saying ‘Thank you’ for your support.
Each Care Package contains a variety of different colored and sized di-cut stickers, and whatever else we can think of to send back to you!
How It Works
1. Get your Rime piece
It doesn’t matter if it comes from a shop, an event, a freebie, or from this site right here – as long as your piece is new and has a hang tag, it qualifies.
2. Carefully remove the tag
Our tags are attached by looping them through the hemp string attached. Carefully push the tag back through the loop without folding or creasing it, and then pull hemp string out from the piece.
3. Write a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope
This is how we get you your care package. Include your full name, address and stamps as if you were mailing it directly to yourself. Be sure to put enough postage on it so that it can get home to you, depending on where you’re shipping from!
Note: The size of your SASE will determine the amount and size of things we send back to you.
4. Fill and Mail
Put both the tag and your SASE into a new envelope and send it to the following address:
7910 140th PL NE
Redmond, WA 98052
5. Wait for your return package to arrive.
Once we receive your tag and see that it meets the requirements below, we’ll get your package together and ship it back to you as soon as possible.
- Tag must not be folded or creased in any way.
- Tag must still have hemp string attached.
- Tag must not have any other markings aside from what is printed on it or a price tag if from a retailer.
Things to Consider
- The larger envelope you send, the more stuff we’ll be able to put in it.
- The more tags you send, the more incentive we have to hook you up bigger.
- Any kind of fan-mail or things you would like to send us are strongly considered when packing your care package.